Saturday, March 5, 2011

By Popular Demand

I have been talking about my adventures with MIL (that's Mother-in-Law for those of you not in the know) via Facebook for quite some time now.  I am certainly not a writer and do not expect to become one from creating this blog.  However, quite a few friends and family members have suggested that I start capturing these little treasures of interactions with the MIL in a book.  I thought a book seemed rather aspirational considering my previous comment that I am certainly not a writer.  I do think that I can keep up with a blog, though.  

So....by popular demand...the blog has begun.  Hopefully, the MIL will have many more years to entertain us all and I can capture the adventures (or misadventures as they may be) for quite some time!

1 comment:

  1. You know you can network this through Facebook......instead of having to post the link you can make it network to show FB when you have a new entry.

    ReplyDelete